VOGUE.

By | 11:58 PM Leave a Comment
VOGUE


The issue I ended up looking at was Vogues and it was the April issue featuring Emma Stone. I love how the spread is designed. Its very sheik, very clean and classy and it fits the magazine’s style. The magazine is more of a fashion style magazine and entertainment.  The layout features a red color along with white space for the clarity to read the article and or feature story. 



I love the pictures! They are very tasteful and the pictures look very professional obviously because they are from a photo shoot. The feature story is Emma Watson and shows her modeling different outfits and I am loving the dresses she is wearing and the way she poses is not your typical model pose per say. 


My favorite picture is where she is at a diner and she is sitting on top of the bar area with a really fancy dress. The colors make it pop and she looks just absolutely stunning. She looks as if she if something caught her attention and she is just trying to figure out what is going on. The story line gives a well description of her. I just love her personality and how easygoing she sounds and seems to be.






0 comments:

Post a Comment