Photography .

By | 1:07 PM Leave a Comment


I M A G E.

I went on to Vanity Fair’s magazine website and another site to compare how their photography or images look on their site.  So I’m looking at Vanity Fair’s August 2013 issue and I am definitely liking the cover photo which is Kerry Washington who plays Olivia Pope on Scandal (side note- such a good show) the colors give a good contrast which makes the red on her lips and the red on the font POP. I love her photo-shoot for that issue, her dress though is too matchy matchy with the stairs she is leaning on but the green form the grass makes it pop so it's not too much.


The other site I am looking at is newslocker.com I find the images quite interesting because they are not images where someone is posing for a photo-shoot, its more like live and in action or just plain caught off guard which makes it funny. There’s a lot that’s going on but that’s because its more of a blog than anything and has images from different stories that are being featured. One of them is the Donald Sterling racist issue, so all you see is just a bunch of pictures of him and people who probably hate him right now. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment